OUR BAKERY & STORE
Welcome to Cobourg’s BEST KEPT SECRET!!
Our shortbread shop is located at 628 Ontario Street, Cobourg, ON.
Store contact phone number: 905-372-0707
Chef Mark bought some vacant land in Cobourg halfway between the Cobourg downtown main street, King Street/Highway #2 and the Northumberland Mall area.
He started construction of the expanded bakery & shortbread shop in 2017.
Just 5-6 minutes from Highway 401, In Cobourg, our Bakery outlet store is a new building located on the corner of Ontario Street and McGuire Streets.
We are Proud of our new build.
Many refer to our shop as, “the Tiffany’s of shortbread!” Indeed, this beautiful space, designed by Abel Branco, an Officer of Sprucewood Handmade Cookie Co., is the ideal place to sample all our fine shortbread cookies.
When you visit our fine shop, you can taste all our shortbread flavours + you can sample new flavours we are developing at any given time! We’re about always creating new flavours here at the Sprucewood Shortbread Shop!
This shop is not just about our shortbread: Chef Mark has a series of, “The Chef’s Picks” as well. These Picks represent some of the finest local gourmet food made from other local makers of fine, local food. Some of these handcrafted foods cannot be found in any other stores! Samples are also available of everything Chef Mark sells in his shop! Come and check out fabulous condiments, sauces, gift ideas made in Northumberland, Quinte West & Prince Edward Counties today!
Did you say, GIFT BASKETS!? At the Sprucewood Shortbread shop, Chef Mark and his Team make up a series of beautiful Gift Baskets with his own shortbread combined with other fine gourmet items from the Chef’s Picks!
- We sell the most beautiful, elegant and affordable gift baskets anywhere!
- We promise the best pricing anywhere!
- Our baskets are filled with real food made from real, local and pure ingredients.
- Baskets are stuffed with everything good to eat and great to share!
- Order your corporate baskets anytime of the year for your clients.
- We also make wedding favours and all sorts of gift ideas starting at just $15.00 for a simple basket – with great quality and value!
Starting in June 2020, our store will also feature an Art Gallery. Our first Show and Sale will include the works of Toronto Photographer, Lorie Slater. Wait until you see Lorie’s retrospective of the Town of Cobourg. All artwork will be for sale. Our fine shop can also be rented out for fundraising evenings and private events; all catered by Sprucewood Event Planning & Catering!
Come and discover, “Cobourg’s Best Kept Secret” soon
– just minutes off the 401; it’s worth the drive.
PLEASE NOTE: Store hours vary by season.
• Monday to Saturday: 9AM TO 5PM
• On November 15TH, 2020 we also are open from 10AM TO 4PM!!
• Open 7 days a week until December 24TH at 4PM!!
You can also place phone/pickup orders by calling: 905-372-0707.